Whether there is a short circuit in your home's electrical wiring, or you have a small accident while cooking, a fire can happen at any time. Your first priority is protecting the safety of yourself and your family. Once the fire is out is the time when you should begin to think about your possessions.
The Sources of Fire Damage
There are three main sources of damage which can occur to your home after a fire.
● Fire damage burns or chars items in the house.
● Smoke damage can stain and leaves a lingering smell.
● Water damage soaks porous surfaces and may lead to mold and mildew.
Call in the Professionals
When there is a fire in your home, you need to call in the professionals; the fire department, your insurance company, and a business which specializes in fire and water remediation like Carriage Cleaning Services.
Carriage Cleaning has professional technicians who will help you save tens of thousands of dollars by restoring, not replacing, your home furnishings. The company's experts can eliminate many of the lingering environmental hazards which may potentially harm your health.
The sooner you call Carriage Cleaning, the faster you can get your home back to normal. The longer you wait, the more difficult and costly the remediation process will become.
But just because you need a remediation service within hours of putting a fire out, it doesn't mean that you should settle for the first company you find online. The business you hire matters. That is why we suggest keeping the number for Carriage Cleaning right next to your fire insurance policy. When it comes to selecting the right fire and water remediation service for your home, Carriage Cleaning ticks off all the right boxes. Every remediation technician at Carriage
● Well-trained. It takes more than just cleaning supplies to eliminate the remnants of a fire. It takes knowledge.
● Experienced. Nothing replaces the skills people gain from years of experience.
● Certified. Many areas of the country require certification for certain remediation services.
● Trustworthy. Don't waste your time and money on a company you can't trust to follow through on its promises.
Carriage Cleaning Service has been helping residents in Southern Minnesota clean up large and small messes since 1974. With more than 50 years of combined professional cleaning experience, you can feel confident the team of cleaning professionals will do a fantastic job on your home. You can learn more about all the cleaning services Carriage Cleaning Service offers by contacting a customer care representative at 507-334-1774.