Black Mold Cleanup is best left to the experts.
Water can do a lot of damage to your home and can cost quite the pretty penny to repair.
However, moisture damage that you can see with your naked eye immediately upon the incident is not all there is. In fact, water can leave behind mold build-up. Eventually, that mold can turn into black mold, which can cause severe health problems for you and your entire family, including any pets that are in the home.
It doesn't hurt to check for black mold in your home frequently, but certainly after any water damage. The primary places for black mold to grow is anywhere that is damp and moist, such as:
- Laundry Rooms
Black mold is a serious thing to deal with and you want to ensure that it is all removed. This is why you will want to call a professional. However, if you're adamant about trying it on your own, you can use bleach, vinegar, borax, ammonia and a respirator to protect yourself from the harmful spores in the air. You are still at risk for black mold regrowth if all of the mold was not effectively removed.
At CCS Restoration Services, we have technicians that are specifically trained in black mold cleanup. We will come in, evaluate the situation and then quickly and safely eradicate your home of the black mold and the toxins and bacteria it emits.
If you even have the slightest inkling that there may be black mold in your home, Contact Us for immediate black mold remediation. We would rather come out and find nothing than have you or a family member take changes on your health and overall well-being